Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: December shows in Phoenix

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ferris's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone. Just saw they added the date on 12/8 with Lee Rocker here in Phoenix (or technically Tempe). I already purchased tickets for the 12/9 show, but will be tough for me to make it and will probably get tickets for the 12/8 show.

    Anyone interested in buying the Tickets for Sunday off me? I have 5 of them and all I'd ask is $25 each (I think they were something like 23.50 plus all the BS taxes, etc., 25 just sounds like an easier number).

    Let me know.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ferris, I need a ticket for the Sundays show, maybe more than one. I'll email you or my myspace is www.myspace.com/socialdmike. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •